Accredited Exercise Physiologists (AEP) hold a four-year university degree and are allied health professionals who specialise in the clinical delivery of exercises for the prevention and management of chronic diseases and injuries. Exercise Physiologists provide support for clients with conditions such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, osteporosis, mental health problems, cancer, arthritis, pulmonary disease and more.
Sydney Physios Exercise Physiologist can help you to:
- Overcome chronic pain caused by injury or overuse especially lower back pain
- Exercise with osteoarthritis
- Improve your heart health
- Rehabilitate following a cardiac event
- Control your diabetes
- Prevent pre-diabetes from progressing to full diabetes
- Improve your recovery following a cancer treatment
- Improve your fitness in a safe manner taking musculoskeletal as well as other health conditions into consideration
- Assist in restoring optimal physical function, health and wellness.
These interventions are exercise-based and include health and physical activity education, advice and support and lifestyle modification with a strong focus on achieving behavioural change, therefore helpign you integrate safe and effective exercises with your busy life schedule!
Meet our Exercise Physiologists: